X-ray film viewer standard series horizontal
• Stove enamelled steel structure thickness 0,8 mm
• Fire epoxy painting colour peel RAL 9010, upon structure cleaning treatment
• Smelted opaline acrylic screen thickness 3 mm inserted into the structure
• Neon tubes of 6.000°Kelvin (other type of tubes available on request)
• Upper and/or central pressing rolls film holding system
• Bipolar switches on the front (on request is possible apply other type of switches and their position)
• External fuses lagging type 5×20 (positioned on the bottom right side)
• Feeding cable complete with plug and earth “Italian” type 180 long (other type of plugs on request)
• Arranged for wall mounting installation through expansion dowels
• Integrable with other optional devices like: lateral support for spot viewers and/or magnifying lens, trolley on wheels, light intensity regulator.
• X-ray film viewer conforms to Directive 93/42/CEE – Medical Devices – Class 1
Moreover meets the Directive 73/23 CEE (Low tension) 89/336 CEE (Electromagnetic compatibility).
Construction conforms to Norms EN 60601 -1,2 / Din 6856 -1,2
• Feeding 230V / 50Hz + earth;
• Maintenance: recurrent cleaning (each 6 months) of the whole screen;