X-ray film viewer for mammography high frequency
• Stove enamelled steel structure 0,8 mm.
• Fire epoxy painting colour peel RAL 9010, upon structure cleaning treatment
• Neon tubes 6.000°K (other type of tubes available on request)
• Speed switching
• Light regulator which allows a very good light regulation from 100% al 10%.
• (HIGH FREQUENCY MODEL)
• Upper and/or central pressing rolls film holding system
• Speed bipolar switch on the front (on request is possible to apply other type and/or their position)
• External fuses lagging type 5×20 (positioned on the bottom right side)
• Feeding cable with schuko plug CE 3 0,75
• Predisposed for wall installation through expansion dowels
• X-ray film viewer conforms to Directive 93/42/CEE – Medical Devices – Class 1
Moreover meets the Directive 73/23 CEE (Low tension)
The construction conforms to Norms EN 60601 -1,2 – Din 6856 -1,2
• Can be installed in rooms as medical use (CEI 64-4)
• Feeding 230V / 50Hz
• Maintenance : recurrent cleaning (each 6 months) of the whole screen and tubes replacement each 5.000 hours of use.